02 May Brian Crawford – Clerk of Course’s Blog
All the bends and fences have bee moved to fresh ground. There is natural rain forecast over the next few days, but watering will take place if necessary to produce safe racing ground.
The next going update will be issued on Wed May 6th.
The P2PRC are taking Point to Point entries.